in 4 Easy Steps
Savision has been helping IT organizations for more than 10 years. Thanks to this experience, we were able to map out an easy journey to solve your ITOps challenges. Here are the 4 steps we follow with our customers to help them achieve total control of their IT environment.
1. Personalized Demo
After years of experience, we found that the best way to evaluate how Savision can address your specific challenges is a free personalized demo.
Every organization is different, so we recommend a 1-on-1 demonstration to show you how Savision can be tailored to your needs. One of our technical experts will walk you through the product and answer all your questions.
If you find that our solution is what you were looking for, we can help you set up a free 30-day trial to test it in your local production or test environment. It only takes 10 minutes and we will be available for further technical assistance during the trial.
2. Business Case and First Steps
Once you have explored the technical potential of Savision, it’s time to make a business evaluation, measuring and planning how Savision can add value to your organization. We can support you in building a solid business case and our experts will be at your disposal to make sure we check all the boxes your project requires.
We recommend you start with your core IT tools and add additional integrations step by step. This will allow you to get your project off the ground quickly and start reaping the benefits right away.
3. Implementation and Onboarding
Congratulations, you are now a Savision customer and just bought a one-way ticket to delivering exceptional IT services to your internal and external users.
We know IT departments are very busy and another complex implementation project is not what you want. Implementing Savision is easy and our customer success team will support you during the entire onboarding to quickly get you up and running with minimal resources.
4. Support and Flexibility
As a Savision customer you will enjoy:
- Direct access to our support team
- Regular contact with customer success, which will provide guidance and best practices to make the most out of your Savision implementation
- User Group sessions to become a true Savision expert and share experiences with other users
- Invites to join us at global and local events
- Onsite visits and systems health checks during our visits in your region
- A large global partner network to support you and ensure you always achieve your goals
- Regular updates enrich our software with cutting edge features and capabilities
Savision is flexible and scalable, so it will always be relevant to your organization. If you are changing or adding a new monitoring, APM, cloud or service management tool, you can replace or add an integration and enjoy the same features and benefits. Thanks to our powerful Elasticsearch database, we can scale up with you and handle insane amounts of data.